Wednesday 10 September 2008

The musical guessing meme

I don't often do memes, but I thought this one from MatGB was quite good. Basically, the idea is that you choose a band/singer/musician and then answer a series of questions using only song titles from that artiste.

This is my effort:

1) Are you male or female? I'm Your Man
2) Describe yourself. You Know Who I Am
3) What do people feel when they're around you? Light As The Breeze
4) How would you describe your previous relationship? Closing Time
5) Describe your current relationship? The Future
6) Where would you want to be now? First We Take Manhattan
7) How do you feel about love? Ain't No Cure For Love
8) What's your life like? Everybody Knows
9) What would you ask for if you only had one wish? Democracy
10) Say something wise. Tonight Will Be Fine

No comments:

Liberal Democrat Blogs